Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I Still MISS E4'0708 我还想他门!!!!怎们能忘? I still miss them [E4'0707] and sec 3s are no fun :[
serious serious serious mann
I miss the noise arhhh
I miss mrs yong and her teaching
I miss chatting with anisah and having seri+every1 in class
I miss those cheerful days haiz...
being in bio class is tough and guess what ...
I failed bio 1st class test by a few marks due to carelessness... wth
emaths is slow..................zzz arh common test(s) r coming up ....
SYF is coming too oh dear dear
I like having xinyi babe in my class
she brings me laughter :] she's cute bt a little bhb haha JOKING ONLY DUN BE OFFENDED
she very funny also haha
today finish history common test and yea SHIT !
i can't finish a 6 marks ques and scribbled throught that ques WTH !
but 13 marks ques was some sort easy coz gt study ma haha
now worried for emath class test plus amath one ...
Quote : 忘记---- 我们每天为了忘记而活着,看着自己熟悉的事物和背影,在该不该离去间做了抉择,最终究竟择选离去。但越是这样越是无法忘记。
---Lauren :] waiting for 280309 for 2 good things to happen :] Labels: E4'0708
JJ Maniac Blogged @ 1:00 PM