
Xin Yi & me ( kena forced to put thi pic up haha [:)
SCREWED UP !!!
I SCREWED MY EMATHS & AMATHS ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH
haiz... bt one good thing :] actually not
i passed my chinese bt LOST 3 marks due to carelessness
haha maybe becoz i was sleeping throughout the test nvm that..
I'M SO GLAD I DIDN WASTE MY HOL TIME READING 雪山飞狐
really i'm so guai that i really go read the whole book -.-
BT IT WAS NICE NICE I LOVE THE AUTHOR SKILLS OF WRITTING
IT REALLY BROUGHT OUT THE DISTINCT FEATURES OF THE CHARACTERS Wooo Hooo
I AM STARTING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIS WORK :]
and so back to my point i gt 42 mks YAHOOOOOO!!! my hard work paid off ha
enough of school wrk i am depressed enough haha
well just gt to know that my opponent for debating and my heart really sank ....
well sec 3 camp is in malaysia, taman haiwan nt the zoo obviously...
bt i have a feeling this camp will throughy suck and i WONT enjoy it :[ :~
thats all for now i think .... gt to do debating research le mann wish me luck i NEED it :/
Replies :
Rachel: ya honour goes to u my first tagger? lol
Shi Chen : linked ! how are you recently? long time no see ni hai hao ma ?
Gerald: thanks :]
Rui Xiang : thanks for tagging :]
Dzul: no need sorry you already tagged lol :]
Seri : ya seri i missed you in my class !
Keith : thanksto you for you help ma :] thanks again!
Alicia: thanks for you tag :]
Nv Peng You : yup 2e4'0708 ROCKS AND JJ TOO :]
Quote: 路标----确定自己所走的路。。。那就一直走下去吧。。。这样一定成功。不要忘另外一边走。。。那一定会失败。。。没有路标会告诉你这些事。在人生的路途中,没有路标指向成功或是失败。没有人会帮你建路标,也没有人会告诉你路标的位置。其实只要自己建一座路标,毫不犹豫地向前迈进就行了。有时候。。。或许也会走错方向,但是只要休息后再前往另一条路就可以了。。。千万不要因此而沮丧。。。千万不要。人们通常对路标的指示不会感到怀疑。
---Lauren :] waiting for 280309 for 2 good things to happen :]