Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chromatography (I) dzul do de nice colour :]

Chromatography (II) also done by dzul same pic la

Chromatography (III) I DO DE !!! SO NICE WOW lol-.-

SO Innocent XINYI (I)

SO Innocent XINYI (II)

XINYI just cannot control her laughter :]]]

KEITH & XINYI

DOES KEITH look like 蜡笔小新?(妈妈我要吃心点)

Tiffanie (I)

Tiffanie ( does she look like a mouse/ hamster) JUST JOKING HOR

tiffanie (III)

Tiffanie & me at tuition place :]

Random pic of a big snail :]
BEFORE CAMP !
i am gonna go to camp le in malaysia..
4D3N how to ai 埃 ?
sad sad but last 2 DAYS of SCHOOL DEN holiday le
hw lor and xinyi,rachel going china for twining .
short post will po moe when back from camp :]
---Lauren :] waiting for 280309 for 2 good things to happen :]
Labels: camp, school holidays
JJ Maniac Blogged @ 11:30 AM