Thank you for not clicking into my town. :J©
Photobucket
Sunday, March 15, 2009

CONFESSION !!! I DID ASK FOR PERMISSIONS CEPT FOR SOME PICS :]

This is so not like him he is BERNADUS! ( i asked for permission although he said no bt my fingers are fatser ^^)

* CONTROLS LAUGHTER* this is .. GERALD ( this is for revenge ! who ask him to laugh at mine when bernadus showed him WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ? TOO BAD DIDN manage to vget gifferd's ....)


This is congrun ( i scared he will kill me coz although i did ask his permission to take his pic bt he dunno i gonna post on blog ...)


Yan Keat ( sorry if wrong spelling!) + Bernadus...

they were playing all the way

i bet bernadus gonna kill me haha



Random pic... thats why all not looking bt even if i tell em b4 hand i bet they wont look too...


cong run

Dzul ... he didn allowed me to take his passport pic ....-.-

i did this on my way dere bt didn even manage to finish 10 and i fell asleep haha
SMILE :D THIS IS XINYI :]


MIN MIN & me [ on our way back]

THis is how i look when i gt home TOTALLY KENA BURNT BY THE SUN! haha
don't say i自恋hor
HOME SWEET HOME !!!


I miss my bed
I miss my toilet
I miss my home environment
I miss my mum's food
I miss Singapore's weather
I miss JJ Lin
I MISS EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE when i was in malaysia...
well 1st day wasn much fun coz....gt a big big shock at the camp's environment
FLIES!!!!
then had rafting activity
tied the knot with xinhui the the hand pain pain
nth much was bath ( had ample time ) then dinner
nigthwalk was cancelled due to rain then had to do reflections about teamwork
which i think e2 haven gt it yet ...
At night share sleeping bag with xin yi and xinhui
nt bad at least can sleep coz too tired le ...
nvr wake up coz slept like dead!
SORRY MY DEAR FRIENDS IF I WOKE U GUYS UP DUE TO MY BREATHING PROBLEMS AT NIGHT!!!
2nd day
early morn... woke up ... breakfast nt really nice though
then canoeing .... the confidence test ... my life jacket was TOO LOSE so i kept on sinking into the water coz itoo scared ( htose know me well will know why)
i kept pulling onto xinhui...
although she know how to swim... she also kept sinking into the water coz of me...
SORRY XINHUI SIS!!! I'M VERY SORRY TO 连累 YOU .
then actually i dun wanna canoe bt xin hui encouraged me so i went ahead...
btbt the canoe boat or wadeva u called it was so heavy so we seek help ...
xin hui and i caled guan wen and yong siang 帅哥...waaa...
Guan Wen helped us carry it into the water then even pushg us in sia...
must call him 帅哥 more often... haha jkjk only
A BIG THANKS TO HIM :]
after lunch was river crossing ...
i cannot swim at all so xinhui had to save me ...
SORRY AGAIN COZ I TOO HEAVY FOR YOU
the funniest pair was yi long and adam.... long story...
then suddenly bees attack.... all of us covered our neck then dzul ...
lie on the way on the floor ...
after that bath, dinner and night walk postponed due to rain again.....
BTBT finally managed to walk bt together with class or clan i forgot...
yilong was behind us and adam was in front of us ( xinhui&me)
we were laughing at adam and yilong all the way ( inside joke...) cannot tell
then yi long say nt courage walk nor night walk is STAMINA WALK haha
then bedtime...
3rd day
nth much dry activity ... hiking bt in the end still get wet... due to rain...
then i became like tofu like that FRAGILE due to very serious case of sunburn...
SORRY IF I SCOLDED ANYONE FOR TOUCHING MY HAND COZ REAL PAIN...
nth much to talk about ...at night stomach pain...
bedtime...
4th day
WHOLE e2 was very happy coz home sweet home
my hand plus face gt worser... more pain...
then went to the MAGNIFIV\CIANT SULTAN MUSEUM...
WOW my jaws dropped... damm grand bt a lot of the sultan pic...
+++ they killed a lot of animals....
then mr tan caught me calling yilong totoro then i tell him why ... he started laughing haha
totoro u r famous :] must thank me hor :] JUST JOKING...
dun ask me why totoro coz anther inside joke :]
then home sweet home
but minmin,gracia,liping and me were seperated from e2 coz... BUS TOO SMALL...
nevertheless... on the way back i had fun ...:]
SORRY GRACIA I THINK I ATE TOO MUCH OF YOUR SOUR PLUM COZ TOO NICE + I TOO HUNGRY :p
then reached home took bath...ate ( yummy mum's dinner) then fell asleep zzz....
thats camp ....
extras...
everyday the cmap instructor i htink his name is zhen yu ( if i'm nt wrong )
ask... GT ANYTHING UNHAPPY ABOUT ?
then we always no fail answer : THE TOILET coz water anytime can get cut off...
well anisah looked very much like i cant say later she pinch me AGAIN ... haha
our tent always gt ants and no matter how xin hui and i hang our clothes dry it ALWAYS GETS WETTER THAN BEFORE! due to rain -.- hai ya
ADAM did the gu niang clap very well haha
yi long gave me a very insulting clap... wont share much coz i hate that clap...
I DERIOUSLY HATE THE MASS HALL coz i gt A SUPER SHOCK on the arrival day
A BIG GECKO ...... EWWWWW i seriously hate geckos,lizard thats all ...
SORRY GUYS FOR THE TROUBLE I CAUSED THANKS FOR CHANGING SEATS WITH ME :]
last day of camp in tent we had a 3E2 CHOIR :]]] FUN FUN FUN :]
Waaa... SUPER LONG POST TIRED LE... cya soon ... gt to find my bed again...
btw i undergoing Metamorphosis... now....
no replies to taggs yet too tired... sry
---Lauren :] waiting for 280309 for 2 good things to happen :]

Labels: , , ,



JJ Maniac Blogged @ 10:12 PM


사랑해요.

JJ Lin

Lauren Chan


A super JJ and SHINee fan! ♥

A very typical GEMINI and an extremist.

18 June is a special day for me!

I show my feelings on my face.

My mood comes and goes.

I don't like to be irritated.

I am a happy-go-lucky person :D

I will only respect those who deserves my respect
17553066


Desires

JJ and SHINee stuffs
SMUDGE tee shirt
good results



J fusion.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

SPEAK.

If you don't like me, zip, lock and throw the key away(:

My stories

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
November 2011
January 2012
June 2012
July 2012

Links

♥JJ LIN 林俊杰♥
♥e4o7o8♥
♥JJFG SG♥
♥SHINee♥
♥Steven Ma 马浚伟♥
♥Lawrence Wong♥
Damai Student Leaders
Guzheng
EL blog
♥Anisah [DARLING!]♥
Alvis
Austin
Bilson
Cheryl
Darius
Eunice
Fatin
Geraldine (:
Hwee Chieh
Jordan
Justin san ge
Jun Jie er ge
Johann
Li Min
Rachel(:
Shanen
Seri(:
shi chen
Sakeena
♥Tiffanie [J]M♥
Wei Shan
Wei Xiong da ge
Wen Hui
♥XinYi♥
♥Xiang Yue [nv peng you]♥
Xue Weixx
Xue Yi
Yee Chin (:
YongSiang [bro]
yuhui
yi long

Credits

Designer: XiiaoMiiraClleX
Image hosting: Photobucket
Image: Google
Brushes: xoxo
Others: x , x
Photo edit by Photoshop CS2