
MEOW ~~ ( close up view)
far far view
whole family dere!
went home saw latest issue of TEENS JJ LIN on cover page !
READ this particular page and gt one part is so like me lor i'll quote :
" Yeah i like 'Three Kingdoms'. I play games and read comics, and i like to find out more about these charactes. The characters keep me really interested ( and hooked!) simply because they're classic, and everyone of them represents something ; some are like smater, some are more able in fighting , etc. It's like a 'guy thing' to be interested in all these charcterizatios. And I think it's really interesting to put these all into songs.
---------------- JJ Lin--------------
personally my own opinion it's nt really a guy thing coz I LIKE THE Three Kingdoms too
and i would colour the point that are the same for me :]
" Yeah i like 'Three Kingdoms'. I play games and read comics, and i like to find out more about these charactes. The characters keep me really interested ( and hooked!) simply because they're classic, and everyone of them represents something ; some are like smater, some are more able in fighting , etc. It's like a 'guy thing' to be interested in all these charcterizatios. And I think it's really interesting to put these all into songs.
different: i dun play games nor read comics bt i read the real book so nice lor ...i'm addicted to that book :]
it's nt really a guy thing as mentioned... bt i half agree coz most girls dun like this kind of bk...
i think nt all charcters are suitable to be placed in a song ;]
well thats all for now :]
-----Lauren .___. 撑着悲伤我不回头,却在此可感觉到你停不了的泪流。。。
Labels: JJ, sports day, three kingdoms